Air Duct Restoration
Duct Armor Process
- A camera inspection is performed on all accessible, in-slab ductwork. At this time, we check for rust, gaps and other signs of damage. We also take measurements of linear footage and the diameter of ducts for exact pricing. This diagnostic camera scope will provide us with the infor-mation needed to move forward. We will take still shots of problematic area that we include with the written report.
- An Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. technician will thoroughly go over the options available to the customer .
- If faulty gutters or ground water is causing deterioration, the homeowner is responsible for taking steps to resolve all water invasion issues - standing water must be extracted.
- Air ducts must be free of loose debris - we can take care of your cleaning needs.
- Duct Armor is then sprayed into the ductwork to completely seal all ducts.
- A follow up inspection is made to ensure that all ducts are completely coated after the first application of Duct Armor. If necessary, touch-up applicationts or a second, lighter coat of Duct Armor will be applied when the system has larger gaps or heavier rust.
Immediately after installation, the air system is ready to be used again. Since 50% of the liner is made from bonding materials, no primer is needed. This creates a patented, single application process that saves customers money and time. Once Duct Armor is applied, customers enjoy efficient heating and cooling systems, good air quality, and energy savings. Duct Armor is maintenance free and fully guaranteed for hassle-free use.
This patented process is one of a kind. We ensure that not only are your ducts completely coated with Duct Armor, but that the ductwork is also reinforced to extend the life of your underground ductwork.
All Work Is Backed By A 15 Year Transferrable Warranty. We Currently Maintain A 100% Customer Satisfaction Rate.
ICC-ES Approved Listing #PMG-1043
Duct Seal Technologies owns the proprietary and patented technology for repairing HVAC air ducts affected by mold and rust. This innovative technology makes use of Duct Armor to restore your ductwork to provide clean and healthy air.